5 top best car insurance apps for Android 2017
Wherever you are, you’re in Good Hands with Allstate®
Allstate® Mobile Mobile helps you pay bills, report a claim, update your policy information and get roadside & accident support that you can access anywhere anytime.
With the Allstate® Mobile Mobile app you can:
• Pay Your Bill – Make or schedule a payment with your bank account or credit/debit card
• View Policy & Auto ID Info – Manage policy details and access, save and send your auto policy ID
• Claims – Start an auto or property claim, check the claim status and message your claim rep. right from the app
• QuickFoto Claim® – Submit damage photos and receive a quick auto claim estimate for qualifying claims
• Get Roadside Help – Contact emergency roadside service when you need help with a flat tire, breakdown and more
• Drivewise® – Check driving performance and progress (enrollees only)
• Find an Agent – Access your agent’s profile or find a nearby agent using your phone’s GPS
• Preference Center – Manage communication preferences (e.g., payment confirmations, Allstate updates, etc.) and update your online profile
• Parking Locator – Find your parked vehicle
• Gas Finder – Find the nearest gas stations
• Check for Recalls – Check for vehicle recalls under your auto policy information
• Allstate Car Buying Service – Link to TrueCar’s car buying service — you may also be eligible for a buyer’s bonus
• Using Drivewise as part of Allstate Mobile uses your phone’s GPS services. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Esurance Mobile is now better than ever!
Updated with a sleeker, more intuitive design, our insurance app received an overhaul worthy of the fast-paced, modern world you’re living in.
In additional to the new look, you’ll also enjoy:
• Simplified, user-friendly navigation
• New, helpful policy info pages
• Roadside & accident help in just a few taps
• Easy access to your insurance ID card
• A simple way to customize notifications
• Log in using Fingerprint Scan
And as always, Esurance Mobile helps you:
Take care of business
– Log into your policy
– Check your coverages
– Add a new car or edit an existing one*
– File a new claim — or save accident info, including photos, for later
– Submit damage photos for an appraisal
– Pay your bill
– Update your contact info
– Change your policy payment date
– Update your payment method
– See and send photos of your repairs
– Contact your dedicated claims rep directly
– Find out when your car will be ready
GEICO Mobile: More than just car insurance.
Application supports Android Tablets and Phones.
Includes many tools that allow you to manage your insurance needs with ease even before you are a GEICO customer
*Access to all your GEICO policies at your fingertips.
*View your ID cards the cool way… Digitally!
*Pay & manage your bills; it may not be super fun, but we make it super easy.
*Bought a new car? Got rid of your clunker? We can help! Get a quote to add, replace or remove a vehicle on your policy.
*We know stuff happens, so we make it easy for you to submit a claim or get your glass damage repaired.
*Stay informed about your repair while saving time. View and manage your claim directly from your phone.
*Just like your BFF, we’re here when you need us with Quick Messaging. Get a response from a GEICO representative quickly, directly in the app.
*Flat tire? Locked out? Need roadside help? Have no fear, GEICO Mobile is here!
*Chat with Kate for answers to your questions!
*Show your vehicle some love with a full suite of car service and repair features, recall alerts and maintenance reminders.
Features for Everyone:
*Begin a new quote or even pull up and review a previous one. Ready to set it up? You can even start a policy from the app easily.
*When you’re in a bind, keep GEICO Mobile in mind! Should you get into an accident, we will guide you to collect the necessary information immediately.
NOTE: To log into your account from GEICO Mobile, your GEICO policy must:
*Be an active auto or motorcycle policy
*Not be subject to other policy restrictions
License Agreement: http://www.geico.com/applications/mobile/mobile_eula.htm
State Farm Pocket Agent
The State Farm® mobile app, Pocket Agent® gives mobile access to insurance and financial information, and provides the ability to manage policies and accounts anytime, anywhere.
Pocket Agent lets you:
• Get an Auto*, Homeowners, Renters or Condo Owners Insurance Quote
• View insurance policy info
• View insurance card** and agent details without logging in
• Use widgets to access your agent and insurance card at any time
• Use Android Fingerprint to log in easily and securely
• Contact your agent or search for one near you
• Submit an auto claim
• Submit a property claim
• View claim status (Fire and Auto)
• Purchase, redeem, or exchange most Mutual Fund Accounts
• Search for and locate Select Service® Repair Facilities***
• Submit a request for roadside assistance
Included features for State Farm Bank® customers:
• View State Farm Bank account balances and transaction history
• Use MyTime Deposit® to deposit one or more checks to State Farm Bank accounts
• Pay your bills with the State Farm Bank Bill Payments feature
• Pay your State Farm Bank credit card
• Transfer Funds from one eligible State Farm Bank account to another
• Make a half payment on renewal bills
In order to log in and use Pocket Agent to view personal information, make a bank deposit, submit/view a claim, and/or make payments you must:
• Be a State Farm customer
• Be enrolled and registered on statefarm.com®
Check out https://www.statefarm.com/customer-care/download-mobile-apps/pocket-agent for Pocket Agent Frequently Asked Questions
Security permissions required by Pocket Agent:
• GPS and network location – Used to determine your location for Find an Agent, Find a Repair Facility, Roadside Assistance, and ATM Locator
• Full Internet Access – Used to connect to State Farm servers to retrieve user information
• Write contacts data – Used to add agent, repair facilities, or Roadside Assistance businesses to your contacts
• Take pictures – Used by MyTime Deposit to capture front and back of checks for deposit
• Run at startup – Used to set alarm notifications for expired auto insurance cards (when saved in settings)
• Wake Lock – Used to show notifications for expired insurance cards
If you are having trouble with the Pocket Agent app, please call our 24/7 toll-free tech support line at (888) 559-1922
*Customers with a State Farm auto policy will not be able to use this feature. Please contact your agent for additional information.
**This may not be accepted by law enforcement officials as an insurance ID card in your state. Access your settings within the app to update your preferences to allow Agent details and ID card to be available offline.
***The Find a Repair Facility function on your device will only retrieve Select Service Repair shops. You have the right to select any facility to repair your vehicle. The Select Service program may not be available in all service areas. Some Vehicle damage claims resulting from severe weather, fire, or theft may not qualify for the program. For more information, please contact a State Farm agent or claim associate.
State Farm Bank, F.S.B., Bloomington, Illinois, is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. NMLS ID 139716. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. Contact State Farm Bank toll-free at 877-SF4-BANK (877-734-2265). Callers who are hearing or speech impaired should dial 711 or use a preferred Telecommunications Relay Service.
Securities Issued by State Farm VP Management Corp. For more information, call 1-800-447-4930. AP2015/10/1705
Investing involves risk, including potential for loss.
State Farm VP Management Corp. is a separate entity from those State Farm entities which provide banking and insurance products.
Neither State Farm nor its agents provide investment, tax, or legal advice.
Easy access to your insurance, whenever and wherever you need it.
Here are some things you can do with the Progressive App:
· View coverages, discounts, ID cards, documents, and policy details.
· Report and add photos to a claim.
· Pay your bill by credit card, debit card, or checking account.
· View your billing history and upcoming payment schedule.
· See your progress in Snapshot®.
· Quote or make a policy change.
· Request roadside assistance, exactly when you need it most.
· Take and submit photos of documents that we’ve requested from you.
· Get in touch with your agent and claims rep.
· Start an auto insurance quote—and then buy online.
Learn how we use your app permissions: